The DBMS Linter can now be found on the Unified Russian Software Register Web site
. The decision to include Linter into the Register was made by Advisory Committee of Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation on March 18, 2016.
Linter is a Russian database management system (DBMS) fully developed by the Russian company RELEX, certified by the Russian FSTEC and Ministry of Defense and providing reliable information security from “personal data” to “top secret” level.
Advantages of DBMS Linter:
- unprecedented data security (among the systems of its own class);
- high fault-tolerance, including hardware failures;
- supports most modern operating systems, including those produced in Russia;
- operates in systems with strictly limited resources and mission-critical applications;
- real-time functionality support;
- easily embeddable;
- rich set of utilities and interfaces;
- proficient and responsive technical support service.