Logging and operation of the kernel in the hot backup copying mode:
- in operations with BLOB values;
- in parallel work of different cursors in one connection;
- when working with stored procedures; o in trigger channel rollback;
- when deleting compound keys;
- in operations: PRESS, REBUILD, TRUNCATE etc.;
- with Error 6708 in case of ROLLBACK in the main channel after COMMIT in the cursor (in operations with BLOB values);
- in quantization of additional operations according to the log;
- when working with AUTOINC columns;
- looping during transaction rollback;
- damage of table converter pages in the backup database during hot backup.
Query processing problems:
- problems when using indexes to calculate predicates for sub-query columns (intermediate result conversion algorithm changed);
- calculating aggregative functions from bulk row fetching (UNION etc.) ;
- processing CONTAINS full text search predicate in advanced queries;
- wrong choice of processing strategy for the LIKE predicate in case it contains an expression in its right part;
- incorrect conversion of BETWEEN/NOT BETWEEN predicate in case aggregative indexes are used;
- calculating a query with an advanced sub-query in SELECT containing an external link;
- channel memory leak during execution of a certain category of advanced queries containing the OR predicate;
- quantization of advanced query processing.
Incorrect operations with records longer than 4K and long queries:
- execution of a hierarchic query with a result record size over 4K;
- execution of a query selecting a record over 4K in length and containing a BLOB value (in case this BLOB value is used further);
- creating an aggregative index in the BY APPEND mode in case RECORD SIZE LIMIT is over 4K;
- processing large-size translated queries.
Problem with possible omittance of a page to be transferred to the disk in the DBMS kernel due to a predefined error code.
Setting the BLOB value type when adding it via SQL.
Required checks added to building a phrasal index for a BLOB value.
Work of global time tables corrected (support of BLOB tables added; creation of phrasal indexes forbidden; operations with compound PRIMARY KEY corrected).
Problem that sometimes occurred when transferring NULL values via parameters eliminated.
A rare problem with returning Error 816 in an index search in case of using the index for a long time corrected.
Incorrect truncation of end spaces for constant CHAR arguments eliminated.
Concurrent debugging of the same stored procedure by several users forbidden.
Problems with parallel operation of several BACKUP processes eliminated.
Additional information added to diagnostic messages (search for a key in an index failed; unknown device detected).
LINTER_TMP environment variable now supported by loltp.
Description of BIGINT parameters in views for ODBC support corrected.